Ok...so no picture with this posting.....just a happy mom who is thrilled that her little baby FINALLY slept clear through the night. I was beginning to think that I would never get a good night sleep again, when out of nowhere, Jack slept 10 hours in a row! I almost fainted this morning, and wondered if he was ok. When I realized all was well, I just wanted to throw a party and kiss the little man. Now....if only we could figure out how to get it to happen again?!?
3 comments:
Definitely an accomplishment! The first night Blake slept through the night was one of the best ever! :) Can't believe he's getting so big!
That is so awesome. Hopefully it will keep happening for you.
isn't it wonderful!! Saylor has been sleeping 10-12 hours, but yet I find myself more tired then when she didn't sleep?! weird. hope you guys had a great Easter Weekend. Are you coming out in May with Bryan?
Post a Comment