
I have turned both of my boys into football fans. We have been going to Tiger football games every Friday night this fall. It's fun to watch them have a good winning season, and it's very nice to be outside enjoying the fall weather. Fall seems to be turning into winter already as most of Utah should get snow today. UGH!! I think we're safe from the white stuff for now, but our leaves will be gone soon.

Jack got his first real pair of shoes and he's not too sure that he likes them for walking. They seem to put him off balance, so he tries to shake them off. The little man wears a size 6 already! We're going to call him big foot from now on.

Our newest little nephew, Kade Thomas Christensen, was born on Tuesday, October 7th. 7 lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches. Callie thinks he is simply amazing, and Luke is having a hard time even acknowledging him. We won't get to see him until Thanksgiving, BUMMER! This makes 3 Neices and 9 Nephews. We love and miss them all! Can't wait for the holidays!
5 comments:
A size 6?! My goodness, he is big foot! We finally started having fall weather this week too...it's about time!!! Jack looks so cute!
what a big foot. He looks like a toddler in that first picture. what a cutie!
OMG - I can't believe how cute he looks. I just love the football jersey, the only thing better is if he was wearing a Steelers jersey...lol. I really think Jack and Andy are competing for the biggest baby award. I miss ya sweet girl!
that is the cutest football fan I know!! can't believe he'll be 1 the next time i see him!! time flies when your having fun!
Okay he looks so cute in those shoes and that jersey...but hey where is the Blue one??? :)
Post a Comment