Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nightmare on our Street

I'm positive that Jack has had nightmares before, but this week, it was the first time he was coherent enough and had enough vocabulary to tell me about it. The groggy little guy came out of his room in tears yesterday. When I asked him what was wrong, he replied, "There was a giant cow trying to get my dinner. He scared me, and I was worried about you."

Poor little guy. No matter how much he loves all things farm, some of the animals just scare him more than others - COWS, chickens, and turkeys. But how sweet is it that he was worried about his mom? :) Love that boy!

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

So cute!!! Hey I am going to be in St. George for one day and am hoping to meet for an early breakfast on Saturday at Bear Paw with the girls...Brooke is trying to get a hold of Ash and I emailed Cath...it's been a crazy week...text Brooke if you can make it!!!I would love to see you!

Laura C said...

What a sweet little boy you have! I hate that he is having nightmares though. I hope it is a very short term thing! I also loved seeing all the fun you guys had on Halloween... I need to log on a little more often :) Hugs Me