Wow this month has really flown by. I survived my first tax season working for a CPA firm.....and still like it. I worked some overtime, and Jack let me know that's not acceptable. It's nice to know he misses his mom. There is nothing sweeter in life than coming home at the end of every day to his sweet smile and seeing him almost bouncing out of his skin that he's so excited to see me. He is four months old today. We take him in for shots later this morning and we find out just how big this "big boy" is. I'll try to post pictures later this weekend.
We signed the closing papers on our new home last night, and should get the keys sometime today. What a big deal for me. In all of my nearly 37 years, I have never owned a home. I feel a bit like I've signed my life away. In the end, I felt like there should be balloons and confetti. I guess we'll have our own when we get moved in. We're very excited to get everything out of storage and unpack. It will be a bit like Christmas. I refuse to save any of the boxes this time. I have moved so many times, that I always save all of the boxes for the next time. Hopefully, this time, we'll stick around for a while and grow some roots.
Bryan has been busy with real estate school, and really likes what he is learning. Hopefully this course will prove to be a good one for him. He continues to lose even more weight and is now 1/2 of the man he used to be.
We are all getting excited for our trip to the Bahamas this summer. We're at the brink of making a paper chain to countdown. At this point, I know it's less than 2 months!
More pictures coming soon!
1 comment:
Jen,
I love the blogging world. Such a great way to stay in touch and keep tabs on everyone's family!! Congrats on your new home! Is it in Hurricane? You'll have to post some pictures. We are looking around for a little bigger home while the market is down...we'll see if we can find anything!! Take care!
Jamie
Post a Comment