Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8 Months Old




Well, it's official....our little man is growing up. I can hardly believe that he is already 8 months old. He has a never ending string of new tricks and abilities. He is completely mobile and can crawl like the wind. He also stands up next to anything and everything. He has discovered the power of his lungs and really likes to scream at this point. He adores the bath and water in general, and loves going for rides in his stroller. Jack has 4 teeth now - 2 on top and 2 on bottom. He loves to sing songs and read books. He's learning to clap his hands and wave "bye bye". He's such a happy little boy, and we are so honored and blessed to be his parents. I can honestly say that being Jack's mother is the best thing I could ever imagine. He is such a joy and I absolutely adore him!


4 comments:

Barlow Family said...

Jack is so adorable! He's fast for his age. Blake, Hallie, and Chase all teethed early too, but only Blake crawled at 8 1/2 months! (Chase was 9 and Hallie was 11) Way to go, Jack! I agree that being a Mom is the most rewarding and special thing in the world! :)

Pyatt said...

I can't believe how big he is and those teeth!!! He's so cute...by the way...I tagged you...you'll have to read my blog and follow suit.. Love ya!

s.s parker said...

one cute munchkin!! two big toofers! hugs and kisses from all of us!!

Brooke Allison said...

So cute! He is getting so big I cant believe it. He looks like a little boy now. We Miss that little guy.