Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Use Your Imagination
Today is one of those days when I wish I was home because I feel like I'm missing out. Bryan just called to tell me that Jack is a "little pill". Bryan had to shower this morning, so he figured Jack would be safe in the bathtub - dry of course. He threw Jack and all the tub toys into the big tub in our bathroom and proceeded to shower. I think I forgot to mention to Bryan that Jack figured out how to turn on the water this week. So, my darling little boy sat in the bathtub, fully clothed, with the water running, playing with his toys, and so very proud of himself. I could hear him yelling and laughing in the background. It's a good thing I have an imagination, so I hope you can use yours too. :) We'll post more pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh it's just the beginning of many more adventurous moments to come!
So cute! The kids and I laughed. :)
Post a Comment