January - This was just a couple of days after we arrived in Utah, so Jack was around a week old. I think this is my very favorite picture of him.
February - Blessing Day! Grandma and Grandpa Parker came in from Florida and most of the Christensen's were there as well for a great blessing day. It snowed and snowed and snowed on the day of Jack's blessing.
August - Wow.....he's looking more like a little boy all the time! Once he got over being naked, Jack has always loved his baths. He plays with that little orange cup every single time and worries if it's not right where it's supposed to be.
September - We spent most of September in the hospital and dealing with picc lines and iv's and more medical stuff than we would care for. Through it all, Jack stayed his cute and happy little self and was such a trooper.
October - We loved fall football games. We spent lots of Friday Nights under the lights of a football field either in town or sometimes at other schools. We loved watching our Tigers win. Jack was taking lots of steps by then and loved being more mobile and free.
November - November brought real freedom with walking and even more mobility. He loved to cuddle with us in the morning, and daddy did crazy things with his jammies sometimes.
December - Here's Jack one day before his birthday. He thought Grandma and Grandpa Parker's yard and driveway were simply amazing. He loved to run from one side to another and especially loved eating leaves and rocks. We simply adore this little man and are so grateful he filled our year with so much fun!
2 comments:
I can't believe he's one!! That year flew by...It looks like you guys had a great holiday season!! We are still working on our house...the hope is we can move in a week from tomorrow!!
I can't believe he is already one years old. Didn't we just have our babies like yesterday...LOL. I just love this idea you had about doing a month by month. I will probably have to steal it...hee hee hee. Jack is such a handsome little boy!! And I am so glad he had fun at his first Birthday party!! Happy Birthday little JACK!!!
Post a Comment