Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Pics

We had family pictures taken in Florida while we were there for Christmas. We finally got to see them this week.

Blake, Hallie, Chase, Bryan, Jack, and Jennifer

Just the three of us.

Jackson and his eyes. No real smiles for this boy on picture day.

The whole Parker Family - Christmas 2008

Grandpa and Nama with all the kiddos. This one turned out much better than last year. No one is really crying to breaking free. Imagine nine crazy adults behind the camara trying to make these kids smile. It worked on some of them.

3 comments:

Barlow Family said...

The pictures turned out great! I love the blue/brown color combo, very cute.

Pyatt said...

LOVE the family pictures!! You all look so cute and I can't believe how big Jackson is!! What a cutie!! Hope all is well with you guys!

Laura C said...

Jennifer these pictures are too great!! I love the one of the grandparents with all the grandchildren. That is just priceless. You look so great. Jack is so handsome. I know I have said this before, but I think he and Andy would have a ball together. :)