Saturday, October 17, 2009

Every day is a FUN day!

We've been having so much fun with Jackson lately. He is such a little smartie, who amazes us with the things he says and does just about every day. He has taken to calling himself "Jakon" lately. He loves his "tubbies", and especially loves to run NAKED afterward. This day, Bryan caught him and wrapped him in one of our hand towels. Fits just right!

Jack loves to be outside as much as possible, and really likes his swing now. It took him a while to warm up. Every time he swings lately, he needs his glasses and will tell you so because the sun is in his eyes.
Jack loves balls in all shapes and sizes and can distinguish them. He loved football, basketball, baseball, tennis balls, soccer balls, golf balls, etc. etc. etc.

This was one of those days when it got just a bit too quiet around the house. I wasn't quite sure where Jack went, but I know that quiet doesn't usually mean a good thing. I snuck down the hall and into his room, and this is what I found. He had refused to take a nap for Grandma that day, and was completely sacked out on the floor. I managed to change him into a night diaper, put on jammie bottoms, and get him into bed without waking him up. I think this was about 6:15 and he slept until the next morning at 7:15. It all caught up to him!

Jackson loves his fruits and veggies and is especially fond of raspberries! He figured out on this day that they fit perfectly on his little fingers.
And he was VERY proud of his discovery. He's also a cheeser!
In our bathroom, we have a big jacuzzi tub and a shower. One evening, Bryan put Jack in the tub while he jumped in the shower. By the time Bryan was done, this is what he found.....bubbles.....bubbles, and more bubbles! Jack dumped his entire container of baby soap in the jacuzzi and the bubbles couldn't be stopped.

He liked it so much, I'm sure he'd love to do it again!

1 comment:

Blackson family said...

I love the picture of him with all the bubbles jumping out of the water. That is so classic and you can tell he is ALL boy. Too bad we don't live close by, Spencer would be a perfect play mate buddy for Jack or vis-a-versa. Boys will be boys! You gotta love em'.