Tuesday, March 9, 2010

He can DO IT!!!!

I know that I'm WAY behind on blogging, but we have pee pee in the toilet!!! First time Jack has been interested at all, so it's a milestone. Let's hope this is a sign of good things to come. We would love to be rid of diapers!

I have lots of catching up to do. Our Jakon is cracking us up lately and keeping us more than entertained. He can say anything he wants to, and loves big words - like marvelous and delicious. My favorite thing he says right now is "no hose way" - or no way jose! Another favorite he says all the time is "good job partner". He also picked up "darlin'" from Nama Parker when she was here.

Jakon loves all kinds of kisses, and typically has to do ALL of them before going to bed at night. We have smoochies, nose kisses, butterfly kisses, and now finger kisses. My neck and back were so stiff and immobile for a few days that we had to invent a new kiss. Finger kisses worked since I couldn't bend over.

Jack = SUNSHINE We couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

Laura C said...

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!! I love the finger kisses. I am also really sorry about all your back and neck problems. We will have to dish on that later. What a big boy, going pee pee in the potty. I am so proud. Think he could come help his virtual friend Andy learn a thing or two? I miss you! Tax season has about a month and counting..... Hugs!