After much peer pressure, and sufficient rest and relaxation after a busy tax season, we're back in the blogging saddle again! C'mon....it only took a little over two months to recover. :) We were able to fit in some fun between busy work schedules for Bryan and I. We had our fair share of snow here in the desert this winter. We brought out all of our winter clothes and had a blast playing in the cold white wintery stuff!

It's never too cold or snowy for some fun on the swing and slide!

My two snow men. Jack thought all the snow was great until he lost his gloves and sunk in higher than his waist. He had never been so happy to get back in the car.

Cutest little rosy cheeks I've ever seen!

The big one isn't too bad either. :) What a handsome guy I married!
Picture proof that Mommy took part in the snow outings as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment