
Well, we finally did it......no more nanas (binkies). We finally just told Jack that his nana was lost, and we didn't have anymore. Of course he didn't fall for it at first. He asked for the "fish nana", and then for the "stripe nana", and then told us we could buy one at the store. That was all in the first day. Since then, he has only asked Grandma for one once, and hasn't asked us at all, so we're on a roll! Now.....on to some serious potty training!
2 comments:
I'm glad we got rid of our binkies awhile ago....but I am in no way prepared for serious potty training! Ugh!! But it is time to do it, so I suppose I have to...good luck!
Yay you were able to phase them out and hopefully get rid of them for good. He is sure growing up way too quick. Good luck with the potty training. Let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment