Here's Jack on the way out the door to church. He loves the idea of going to church, not so much when we actually get there. Sacrament meeting is a long time for him to sit still. He was a champion at going to nursery by himself in the beginning, but lately, I have to go with him, and then plan a secret exit so that I can go to my own classes.
I never thought I would be the mom who put her child on a leash, but we have found it to be a necessity sometimes. Jack is so darn FAST!!! He is also very sneaky, so it doesn't take him long do disappear completely. Luckily, he doesn't think of his backpack as a leach. It's just a monkey with a tail, that he likes to drag us around on. He calls it his "Rescue Pack" for you Diego fans out there.
I just plain love this picture. Once more showing the power of the big puppy dog eyes.
We love to play outside with the bubble machine.
Jack loves to "help" in the kitchen. Here he is waiting patiently for his favorite meal of all - PANCAKES!
Jack is getting to the point that he will NOT sit in his high chair anymore, and he's still to short for a regular chair. Instead of using his regular booster, he decided that his TV chair would be much more comfortable.
We're having a blast with this little guy! He keeps us entertained daily. My favorite lately was when he was watching a commercial for Toy Story 3. He saw Ken coming out of his house and commented, "There's Daddy!". Then he saw Barbie, and commented, "...and there's Mommy!". I'm sure glad he thinks so highly of his parents. We did take him to see Toy Story 3 in the theater last weekend. After seeing some other parent's bring their child's car seat into the theater, we tried it and it worked like magic. Jack sat still for the entire movie, and only commented on being "stuck" twice. We finally learned the secret!
3 comments:
Isaac has done the same thing with nursery! He used to run straight in there and never look back, then all of a sudden he started crying if I don't go in with him. He's usually okay if I look at a book with him for a minute, then I tell him I'll come back for him and he's okay with me going. So wierd!
He is so dang cute I just want to eat him up! No worries about the leash thing either, I felt the same way before kids, but ultimately, your children's safety is more important. :)
Jen,he is a handsome little fella. I love his big brown eyes. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment