The cutest kiddos - at least that's what Grandma says! :) Alexa, McKoy, Jack, Callie & Luke - at the 4th of July Parade.
Jack & Daddy
Jack & Mommy
Here is Mr. Jack man thinking he is so old and big. We had to move the matress down on the crib so that he can't pull himself up. He's not quite to that point, but it's not too far away. He's scooting everywhere - backward, and he's up on all fours regularly.
4 comments:
Jack is getting so big! The kids are soooo excited about seeing him this month. Chase talks about him every day.
Looks like the 4th was so fun!! I can't believe how big Jack is getting!! What a fun age...I think that about every stage!! It is fun!! Take care!!
cute nephew and nieces!! that is awful about the kitchen!!!! i can't imagine. but i guess ya look at the bright side, new stuff!! btw....love jacks nursery decor so cute!
Hi my friend...you all look so festive for the 4th of July...I think it is one of my favorite holidays!!! I love seeing all these fun pictures of Jack...the time goes way too fast...Mackenzie goes to nursery next month!! ARG!
Post a Comment