We are finally back from a WONDERFUL trip to the Bahamas! I tried to post a variety of our pics in the slide show without being too overwhelming. Trust me, there's more. Jack had such a good time really getting to know his Grandpa and Grandma Parker. They played and bonded and had a great time. We are all very lucky and blessed by their generousity!
We flew to Florida and then crossed to the Bahamas on the boat. We spent the first week or so in the Abacos and then went South to Atlantis. What a drastic difference in the two! The first part was definitely the tropical paradise you expect in the Bahamas with quaint little towns and the most gorgeous beaches you've ever seen. In Atlantis, it's like Las Vegas in the Bahamas. It was a whole different kind of fun with such amazing entertainment. Jack loved the big fish tanks and all the water options. I think we have a water baby on our hands. He loved being in his floaty either in the pools, the lazy river, or the ocean. He was an amazing traveler and was generally so happy. We have learned that Jack is definitely a flirt. He loves "talking" to the girls. We would be walking anywhere and he would yell at girls from his stroller. It is so different taking a vacation with a baby. You end up meeting a lot more people, because everyone wants to talk to the little social butterfly and find out his name, etc. I guess he's the perfect conversation starter. Jack seems to be a natural boater - which comes in handy being a Parker. I only got sick one day - one really long day! Let's just say that I like it best when we are safely docked in the harbor.
All in all, I would definitely say that June was a big hit for this Parker family. There aren't many times when we can have more than a week off, and this vacation was perfect for us. Mucho thanks to Roy, Donna, and Uncle Brent! We love you so much and are so grateful that you let us tag along! Thanks for everything.....our accomodations, meals, ice creams, water fun, beautiful scenery, and most of all....your LOVE! We love you right back!



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy Birthday too. We did remember! :) I've have pictures of Blake and Hallie in that big throne at Atlantis too. So fun! Kids can't wait to see you guys in July!
What a FUN trip~ It sounds like Jack is quite a good little traveler!! How fun and I'm glad you had a good birthday my friend!! Take care and let's catch up soon!!!
Post a Comment