Sweet little Hallie Jayne was baptized and confirmed by her father on her 8th birthday. It was a great honor for Bryan and we're so proud of Hallie! She looked beautiful as always. We had a quick trip to Phoenix and Bryan was able to spend some time with all the kids. He sure does miss his cutie pies!

All the kids together. I don't think you could find brothers and a sister who look less alike. All cute in their own ways!

Proud Daddy and his little princess.

Here's Jack on yet another road trip. The little man is sure going to be used to this travel thing. He was watching Handy Manny on Daddy's I-touch. Looks like he's hyptnotized and that he's saving something in his cheeks for winter.
1 comment:
Sweet princess! It was a very nice baptism. I'm so glad you guys were able to come. I've got some cute pics of Bryan with the kids too, I'll email them. Thanks again!
Post a Comment