Well, the day finally came for Jack to check out Nursery at church and see what it was all about. He walked himself right in, took a seat in one of the little chairs, and sucked it all in like a sponge. He LOVED nursery! He played fairly well with others. We were happy to see that the bigger kids kind of put our little bully in his place. Bryan stayed with him for a few minutes, but he lasted the entire two hours, and Mom and Dad had a peaceful day at church. Now....if we can only get him to stay that way until he's officially old enough for nursery in three months. Crossing all our crossables!
Our little guy is 15 months old today. It's incredibly hard to believe that they grow so quickly...right before your eyes. He continues to jabber away, and is getting a bigger vocabulary all the time. He has picked up more words like water, juice, fruit, truck, car, baby, nose, teeth, and he's even getting better at calling me Mama instead of Dada.
5 comments:
Okay seriously...mackenzie still won't go in...last Sunday, Dave left the third hour and when I picked her up the leader told us she cried the entire third hour...the upside of that is she slept for 2 1/2 hours after church...Maybe Jack could coach Mackenzie into all the good things about nursery.
Isaac loves nursery too! We go in there every once in awhile when we can't handle sitting still any longer. If I peek in the window to check on Abby he wiggles and squirms in my arms because he wants to go in so bad! I can't wait for nursery to be official!!
I just said to the kids the other day, Jack is 15 months old now! It really is amazing how fast it goes by, isn't it? I still feel like Blake just went to kindergarten and he's starting junior high...scary!
you're so lucky! Saylor hates it. As long as I'm there she loves it. I try to sneak out but without fail everytime she catches my eye as I'm walking out and the tears roll! It's kind of a nice excuse to get our sunday school though!!:)
It's crazy how fast they start picking up words. Now saylor repeats everything. All day long I'm asking her to say things, because it sounds to darn cute!!
i can't believe that he is old enough for nursery!! it is such a grand day to be able to enjoy your other two meetings. sounds like he is a champ.
Post a Comment