Apparently, Jack really wanted to learn about how light switched worked, so he had to move a chair over. It didn't take him long to figure out what the switches did. He sat there for a good half hour turning the lights on and off as I cooked dinner.
And he was VERY proud of himself!
The couches are no longer safe. His first few tries, he had to move his little chair over to the couch and climb up. No more.....he stretches his little leg as high as it will go, and climbs right up.
If chairs, couches, tables, and countertops weren't high enough, how about ladders??? He can scale right to the top!
He's not quite sure what to do once he gets to the top, but again....he was very proud of himself.
Jack has also discovered how much he loved riding the 4-wheeler with Grandpa. Every time we go to grandma and grandpa's house, Jack heads to the garage to see the "for-for". Bryan had Jack out for a ride and it was a little chilly, so he had the hood, and the helmet. I guess it's not about looks. Safety first. :)
He sure had a good time riding with his Daddy!I'm thrilled to death that we are within 10 days of April 15th. I can't wait to work 40 hours per week again. I'm also looking forward to reclaiming my Saturdays. Jack is thrilled that Grandma and Grandpa Christensen have returned from 2 weeks in Europe. He had major withdrawls and would get so sad when we went to their house to get the mail, or water Grandma's plants. I think that Grandma and Grandpa missed him just as much.
3 comments:
Ok those are the days I am not looking forward to at all. My mom says I climbed on anything and everything so I deserve a kid who does that to. He is so cute Jen and growing up so fast!
He is so cute! Great pictures and I am amazed he climbed that ladder. He is pretty brave! You have a monkey on your hands!
Isaac is the same way.....luckily he is smaller than Jack, he can't quite get to the great heights, but he sure can try...and it is very frustrating to him if he doesn't make it! Good luck with your last few tax days!!!
Post a Comment