Bryan's kids were able to come for a week in March for their Spring Break. Jack simply loves having them here, and it's a very special time for Bryan to spend so much time with all of his kids together.
Jack likes nothing more than to visit the Elk and Buffalo in nearby Springdale (right outside of Zion National Park), so that's where we took our guests. They aren't tame by any means, but they are enclosed and it's amazing to watch them.
Here's one of the only pics we managed to take while Grandma and Grandpa were here. We sure do love and miss them a lot! Jack took right to them this time without any hesitation at all. He's crazy about his Nama and Papa!
You can see the huge elk right behind Jack. They are usually pretty tame and mind their own business, but we have had a couple of them charge the fence. Let's just say that we can be very protective and fast moving parents to move our little guy out of the way.
Daddy with all his kids. I don't think it gets any better than this for Bryan.
Our Jakon - 2 years old
Chase - 6 years old
Hallie - 9 years old
Blake - 12 - almost 13 years old
Mommy and Jakon
I love all these cute little bums. :)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted these pics! I heard all the "snow stories" (and all the drama on Hallie's and Chase's parts, hee hee.) Looks like you all had fun.
Post a Comment