We decided to keep Jack's birthday party to a minimum this year, and just celebrate with family. He was a little confused about what was birthday, and what was Christmas - that happens with a Christmas Eve birthday - so we celebrated a week early - on the 17th. We had a yummy Spaghetti dinner, and Grandma made a catepiller cupcake birthday cake. Jack thought it was "amazing" - one of his favorite words.

He loved his little people nativity set.

And his new alligater golf set from Uncle Mark, Aunt Autum, and Lexi and Koy.

He's still simply crazy about his hot wheels jeep. He still has a thing or two to learn about steering and keeping his foot on the pedal. He loves to "drive, drive, drive, drive".

He loves his food! Our little man had a great birthday! He sure is loved a LOT!
1 comment:
I still can not believe that he is two, or that Andy is right behind him. It just kills me. It looks like Jack had a great birthday. That jeep looks like so much fun. I am sure he has a blast in it. I have been thinking about trying to do an Elmo cake for Andy's birthday. Looks like I need to get cracking.
Post a Comment